If a Supplier has to cancel for unavoidable reasons, we’ll work with them and help their customers find another machinery to rent, without the Supplier incurring cancellation fees. These situations include:
- Valid reasons beyond the Supplier’s control, such as emergency repairs (like machinery or equipment fails to perform the functions)
- Proof that a customer intends to break supplier machinery or company policy rules
- An extenuating circumstance, such as declared emergencies and epidemics or government restrictions
Supplier may be able to cancel for additional valid reasons without consequences under certain circumstances. Some examples include:
- The customer makes it clear they’ll likely break one of the Supplier’s machinery or company policy rules, like cancellation policy, operator working rules.
- The machinery doesn’t fit the needs of the customer’s job—for example, if it’s not suitable for a 7Ton crane to work for a 20Ton crane works.
- The customer has several unfavorable reviews or a lack of profile information that concerns the Supplier
To cancel in one of these situations, a Supplier may be required to submit proof. For example, they might be asked to provide photos, videos, and other documentation in the case of emergency repairs, or a letter from a doctor in the case of serious personal illness of operator and driver.
If a Supplier cannot honor a reservation, it’s their responsibility to cancel in a timely manner to allow their customer time to adjust their plans. If the start work time is within 24 hours—you’ll need to contact us.
It’s important to know that Suppliers should never cancel for any reason that violates our Nondiscrimination Policy.